Help! I'm Going Hyper!
25 warning signs that you might be obsessing about Calvinism:
1. For romantic occasions, you prefer to give/get
2. You hear some people talking about the new Johnny C. movie and you instantly think
3. You leave your Conservative Reformed Baptist Congregation to start a house church after hearing the Pastor use the word “Choose” in a sermon.
4. You have a picture of
5. You know what a “remonstrant” is.
6. You used to love this guy, but these CDs are now in your “Do Not Play Until God Grants Them Repentance” box:
7. Without me giving last names, you still know who I’m referring to:
8. Whenever you try to persuade people about the “Doctrines of Grace” all they hear is a
9. When people tell you they’re “Four Pointers” you already know they are stuck on the
10. Every book you read is endorsed by:
11. You’ve seen this avatar repeatedly in the comment section on your blog:
12. Your yearly personal Bible-Verse Memory Program consists of Romans 9, again.
13. Someone tells you they go to
14. You attach an extra “Lord Willing” onto your original “Lord Willing” just in case.
15. The word “Puritan” appears as a required character trait in your profile on
16. You’ve vacationed at
17. You hear a news story about some criminals being “reformed” and your first thought is to wonder how many criminals are arminians.
18. Your browser’s home page is set to the
19. On at least 4 different blogs, you end up in extended wars with arminians arguing about God’s Sovereignty. Your final comment always being a variation of
20. Over 75% of your personal library is published by
21. No matter what conference you go to one or more or all of these guys is/are speaking:
22. You’ve washed your little kid’s mouth out with soap for saying “iMonk”
23. You’re looking under your big kid’s bed and find
and you are way more upset then the time you found
24. All your kids can recite
25. You’ve just deleted PURGATORIO from you Blogroll