Tuesday, March 9, 2010

"Heralds of the Truth" by Pastor Hristo Kulichev - now available in English

It's finally done...the book project I have been working with my former pastor to complete for over a year:




Now in English, this is the first comprehensive history of the Christian Church in Bulgaria. Kulichev discusses three main phases in her history: during the Ottoman Empire; during the oppression of the Communist era; and in the post-1989 period of "wild capitalism". I worked my tail off on editing the translation, re-translating parts of it, formatting and imputing photos, writing editorial descriptions, and finally uploading .pdf files to create a finished product. We are very, VERY happy with the results (so much so that if the Bulgarian team were on this side of the pond, I'd consider cracking open a bottle of champagne, if we weren't all tee-totalers).

I hope all you Church history buffs and theo-geeks enjoy the book as much as I enjoyed working on it.

No comments: